Victoria Fiddick, is a Level II Lydiard Coach, and can help you to become a better runner.
"I love to run, and especially love the freedom and experiences it brings. I have traveled the world representing both Bermuda and Sweden on several occasions. I am now very lucky that running has become my job. I enjoy working with people and seeing them gain confidence and get much healthier. I spend my time training towards my own running goals and coaching my athletes to achieve theirs."
For more information on the Lydiard Foundation, please visit www.lydiardfoundation.org/coaches/
Victoria's area of coaching specialty
- Development of junior and beginner runners
- Program design from 1500m to half marathon
- Runners looking to improve overall body strength and injury prevention
Victoria's experience as a coach and/or runner
- ACE certified personal trainer
- Worked at a physiotherapy clinic for 2 years teaching core/back strength and running injury prevention
- 15 years of coaching runners (individual and group) with different running abilities
- Currently coaching MAAC running club juniors (65 athletes)
- She regularly competes in 1500m to half marathon events (a few highlights: 1 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze in different Masters world championships).
Victoria's coaching philosophy
"Over 15 years, based on the Lydiard principals, I have improved my 5km time from 30m to 18m13s and half marathon time from 1h58m to 1h23m, so I know first hand what it is like to be at the back of the pack, but also to battle for first place in a race. This has given me the experience to be able to relate to beginners and local champions alike."
Victoria's goals as a coach are to:
- Instill self confidence and overcome fear of failure
- Provide a varied training plan and take advantage of the natural surroundings
- Strike a balance between training, competing, hard work, rest, fun sessions, and just plain running enjoyment that suits the individual
To Contact Victoria, please email: email@example.com